Sunday, July 6, 2014

I am so behind!!!

Hello bloggers' world!

I know I am so behind on my blogging routine. It's been a little bit slow for the last few months after I came back from travelling. I quit my job at Illamasqua and went back to working as ambassador for Lancome again. It was such a great experience working for Illamasqua and I have to say that I have learned a lot from the brand. I love the brand still but working in a department environment if not for me at all. I'm like a free bird, I like to fly around not just staying in one place 5 days a week, 8.5 hours a day LoL.

I'm also planning on my own business which hasn't not been going anywhere yet! But still, I keep up and hope one day everything will fall into place. In the mean time, I just have to find a way that works best while working to support this.

I will try to be best on keeping the blog update. I am so so behind :(.

*HuG*