I just went to Sephora yesterday to get a cleanser then I found this lovely truths from one of the Sephora skincare guide booklet. It's not even a booklet at all. Anyway, I find that this is helpful so I decide to post this up to share with you ladies who hasn't heard about these 10 Truths About Beauty Oils yet.
1. Press oils onto your face - Don't Rub
2. Apply your skincare order of thickness, with the thinner formula first. This usually means oil goes after serum but before moisturizer.
3. Mix oil with your foundation for additional moisture and skincare benefits.
4. Massage oil over a dry clay-based mask to help remove it easily
5. Smooth oil over dry nail polish for a flexible, high shine seal that resists scuffs.
6. Dab oil on your pulse points before spraying on perfume to prolong the scent.
7. Add oil to your shampoo or conditioner for silkier strands.
8. Use oil on dry hair to tame fly-aways.
9. Blend oil with your body moisturizer or apply it directly on extra dry patches for a boost of hydration.
10. Oil can be used day or night
I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful Tuesday everyone ;)