It's already the end of the month and I couldn't even believe it! I was so so busy this month. Hopefully I get to have more time on October :>. So this post mark my Sept is over :)
Anyway, I was inspired by these 2 beauty from http://twentythirtyglam.blogspot.ca. They were doing a tag to see how much their faces are worth. I decided to tag myself in ^.^. It's kind of interesting because I never thought of it before. Even though I read an article somewhere online about "how much is your makeup bag".
So let's get started ^.^
As you all know, the basic for taking care of the face before applying on makeup in the morning or evening right?
For skincare I'll have:
- Lancome Energie De Vie Lotion - $60
- Lancome Genifique Activator - $95 (30ml)
- Lancome Visionaire Serum - $100 (30ml)
- Lancome Energie De Vie Moisturizer($65)/ Bienfait Multi-Vital SPF30 Moisturizer (winter)($58) & Lotion (summer)($58)
So that's my basic skincare routine which I have to always do before doing any other thing :>
For makeup, I stay neutral most of the time. That means when I'm super lazy I always use these products, and they are my all time classic!
- Guerlain - $75
- Lancome Teint Ultra Idole 24H ($50) (summer)
- Lancome Teint Visionaire ($60) (winter)
- Illamasqua Skin Base ($42) Winter.
Since It's winter time, I'm probably switching between Lancome Teint Visionaire & Illamasqua Skin Base
- Lancome Matte Dual Finish Powder foundation - $49
- Stilla Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner - $26
- Lancome Styleto Waterproof eyeliner for the waterline and inside lash line - $29.50
- Cheap Japanese eyebrow pencil - $2 (love it!)
- Lancome Cil Booster (primer) - $28
- Lancome Definicils - $31
- Lancome Hypnose Star - $33
I use these 3 together all the time!
- Sephora Pantone Universe 2012 colour - $7
Not specific because I always use it in store when I go to work ^.^ even though I have lots of lipstick hehe.
That's it! The products I listed are the products that I use all the time. I will do a makeup products tour when I finish moving and organizing for you guys.
So in conclusion, my classic makeup bag will be:
- $42(Illamasqua foundation) - When I use this foundation, I don't need primer)
- $49(Lancome Powder)
- $26(Stilla Eyeliner)
- $2(Eyebrow Pencil)
- $28(Lancome Lash Primer)
- $31(Lancome Mascara)
- $33(Lancome Mascara)
- $7(Sephora Pantone)
Anyway, I switch products all the time, so these are the products that I definitely use & will carry it with me if I need to ^.^ Since I start to work with Illamasqua, I have to add some eyeshadow to the bag because Illamasqua demands it hehe & false lashes :O
Now I'm going to tag some of the lovely ladies who are also makeup super junkie!
Okay ladies, show yourself!
Nida from http://glittersmitter5.blogspot.ca/
Dee from http://www.deesbeautifullife.co.uk/
Miss Delirium http://www.missdelirium.com/
Shannel from http://shannellee.blogspot.ca/
Gail from http://meowmd.blogspot.ca/
Have fun everyone!