I hope you have had a great weekend! Mine is not so bad. I have such a relax Sunday today so I decide to finish off editing the Teint Idole 24H demo video for you guys.
I have been using these 2 products Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H foundation & Dual Matte Finish Powder foundation for awhile and I think it's time to give the product a review. Since the title is so long, I decide to put one title for both of them :)
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H foundation
This product is meant to give you a lasting perfection - an all-day flawless complexion! This foundation ensures a shine-free and retouch-free complexion. For the first time ever, the stability of ‘Eternal-Soft’ polymer within the formula allows for 10% of comfort agents that increase the feeling of freshness and comfort when applied.
|Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H|
Price: $50 CAD plus tax
Quality: Very good
For a brand: the foundation price is definitely around that range - $45 and over. I can't complain with that.
For the quality: I am not sure if the foundation is worth the price, it will be based on your judgment whether you like or dislike it.
In my own opinion: it's a little big pricy to me. If it's about $45 like the Teint Mircale, I may consider it's an "okay" price. I do like the foundation.
- It gives full coverage & flawless complexion like it's said.
- It doesn't make you feel heavy & very refreshing.
- It lasts you all day and you don't even need to retouch powder, unless you have super oily skin.
- It controls oil and totally oil free.
- Suitable for dry skin as well (it may not be good for very dry skin though)
- You face even looks better after a few hour having it on (my face), not sure about yours though :P
- Great for most of the skin type
=> You can totally see the different in the picture. I did not do any retouch.
- The colour is kind of off. It's either too yellow or too pink. I can only match the closest colour to my skin tone.
** You can complement the powder together with the foundation. It goes together pretty well.
Lancome Dual Matte Finish Powder Foundation
Price: $49 plus tag
The powder is actually one of my favourite before I bought the Dior Nude powder. Both powder gives pretty similar effect, but the Dior gives you a little more coverage.
It's almost finish, I may repurchase or maybe not because I still have the other Lancome powder and Dior Nude powder as well.
If you just want light coverage and buildable powder foundation. This is the one.
- It gives you pretty nice matte finish on top of your foundation. Or you can use the powder by itself since it's Dual Matte Finish Powder Foundation.
- It's buildable and you don't have to worry about the powder making you look caky because it's not.
Overall, I have no complain about this powder. Only the price is a little bit expensive :/
Please watch my demo video to see the completion.
I hope you enjoy the review. Please feel free to ask me any question or give any feedback. Until I see you next time, have a great starting week ;)