Monday, May 6, 2013

Artistry Skin Refinishing Lotion Review

Hello ladies,

Good afternoon Monday from Vancouver ;)

Today I have a day off so I thought I would do a review about this product from Artistry which you can only order online through a representative. I'm going to review the Artistry Time Defiance Skin Refinishing Lotion which I got from Amway as starter kit when I registered to be their IBO. I have already mention this product on my first hauls Here but I didn't really do the review because I hadn't tried it back then.

So this is the cutie ^.^

Artistry Time Defiance
The packaging is quite simple but looks luxurious :). This line, they don't do much advertising plus you have to know someone in the business to be able to order the product. When I asked some of my friends if they ever heard about this cosmetic line, they said no. But this line is considered as 1 of the top 5 prestige cosmetic line with Clinique, Estee Lauder, Channel, and Lancome. I'm glad I get to try it. 

I love getting to know about different cosmetic and skincare line so I wasn't hesitated to register so that I could buy products for cheaper price. Well, it's not cheap at all to me even after discount :/. I've done a few research about Artistry cosmetic line but I found very few reviews about their
products. The reviews weren't really specific so I have to try myself. I will be getting more of their products so that I can actually try the whole line.

The quality of the product is definitely worth its price (lucky me to be able to buy it with cheaper price!)

This is the description if the product: (Source: http://www.amway.ca/Shop/Product/Product.aspx/ARTISTRY-TIME-DEFIANCE-Skin-Refinishing-Lotion?itemno=100240)

Experience velvety smooth skin in an instant. This daily exfoliator uses a unique combination of sugar derivatives and algae in addition to oat proteins, scientifically tested for their smoothing benefits. Specially formulated to improve skin’s smoothness and texture, reduce the appearance of fine lines and pore size, experience firmer-looking and feeling skin.

Artistry Lotion Texture
- The bottle is designed with pump so it makes life easier for people to pump out the lotion.

- The texture is clear so it doesn't make your face look white wash after applying it on.

- The lotion disappears into the skin and leaves you with smooth finish looking skin. It doesn't make you feel sticky. You know sometimes when you apply on lotion, it leaves you a little bit of stickiness on your skin. This one does not. And you can actually apply your moisturizer on top of it without feeling guilty of putting too much stuff on your face (LoL).

- You can either apply this before your moisturizer or after your moisturizer (to make it work like a primer for your foundation). I have tried both way it work perfectly fine!

And another good thing about this is that: you can take off the cap to see how much lotion left on your bottle ^.^ So you can actually clean out and empty the bottle completely!

Artistry Skin Refinishing
I also love the smell of the product. It smells good!

So overall, I definitely love this product. However, I am not quite sure yet whether or not I'd like to repurchase it because I have to wait until I finish the bottle and see how it works for me. So far, I'm loving it.

I hope you enjoy my review, let me know if you have any question about this cosmetic line I will be gladly to introduce to you about it since I'm a part of Amway IBO :).

If you have tried this line, let me know what you think ;)

Until Next Time ^.^
*HuG*